Electronic NEVERCOLD Norvik thermal vest
NOTE: NEVERCOLD Norvik is a discontinued product. Sizes M52, L54, XL56 and XXL58 are out of stock. However, you can still get this product from our following dealers:
NEVERCOLD Norvik is an efficient and versatile collarless thermal vest designed for continuous professional use. Its four large but thin heating elements distribute the heat evenly on both the chest and back, which significantly improves comfort. Thanks to flexible stretch strips on both sides of the vest the fit is excellent.
The NEVERCOLD Norvik heated vest gets its energy from a small but efficient lithium-ion battery, which has its own inconspicuous place in the vest's battery pocket. The battery is charged with the mains charger that comes with the vest, or with the car charger available as an accessory. Charging the battery consumes only about 0.03 kWh of energy, so even at very high (50 c/kWh) electricity prices, the charging cost is only a couple of cents. NEVERCOLD Norvik vest has two battery pockets. By getting an additional battery, you can use two batteries at the same time, which doubles the operating time of the vest.
The NEVERCOLD Norvik thermal vest has a three-stage temperature control. The heating intensity is selected with the push button on the left chest of the vest. The color of the light on the push button indicates the selected heating intensity. At full power, the temperature of the heating elements is 52 °C and the operating time is about 2 hours. At the lowest power, the temperature of the heating elements is 38 °C and the operating time is about 5 hours. If you use two batteries at the same time, the operating time at full power is about 4 hours and at the lowest power about 10 hours. The heating can be turned off completely at the push button when it is not needed.
The heating properties of the NEVERCOLD Norvik thermal vest are at their best when worn directly over the underwear layer. In this case, the heating elements are as close as possible to the body. The vest should also have a tight fit so that there is not too much of an air layer between the body and the vest. Too much looseness of the vest reduces the feeling of warmth experienced by the user.
- microfibre heating elements on the chest (2), upper back and lower back
- 3-stage temperature adjustment, control button on the chest
- temperature of heating elements 52 °C (full power), 43 °C (half power) or 38 °C (low power)
- operating time 2 - 5 hours depending on the heating power, with two batteries 4-10 hours
- material softshell (100% polyester)
- flexible stretch strips on both sides
- thin yellow reflective tape on the chest
- zippered pocket on the front
- two separate battery pockets
- hand wash at 30 °C
- rechargeable 2600 mAh / 7.4 V / 19.24 Wh lithium-ion battery (type 604B or 607B)
- 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz mains charger with EU plug
- user manual in Finnish, Swedish, English and Russian
- warranty 1 year, battery warranty 6 months
- sizes: S50, M52, L54, XL56, XXL58
Package contents: vest, battery, mains charger, user manual
Accessories sold separately: